You can get any information stored in our database about you. To provide such information, you will need:
- Payment of administration costs of £ 10;
- Verifying your identity, in the form of a notarized copy of the passport plus the original invoice for any utilities with your name, last name and current address. If necessary, we reserve the right to request additional data to identify you.
We may refuse to provide such information within the framework of, permitted by law.
You can prevent the use of your personal data for advertising purposes, by writing us an email or regular letter to, indicated on the page "Contacts"
How the received personal data is used?
Personal data obtained through the Euro-Millions website can only be used in accordance with those indicated on this page, or the relevant sections, rules.
Personal information can be used for the following purposes:
- Site administration;
- Improving navigation based on user interests;
- Ability to use services, available on the website;
- Provision of services, purchased through the site;
- Sending general or marketing messages;
- Sending information or email. messages ordered by users;
- Sending mailings or marketing communications related to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties, which in our opinion may be of interest to you, but only with your consent to receive such newsletter. You can refuse to receive such material at any time., to do this, contact us by email. mail or in any other way, indicated on the page "Contacts";
- Sending invitations to participate in promotions or contests, which we offer our readers from time to time;
- Consideration of requests and complaints, made by visitors regarding the site;
- Keeping the site safe
- Checking compliance with the rules of use of the site